- All the information regarding eligibility norms and mandatory documents required and registration is available on this website.
- The candidate has to ensure that their education / qualifying degree has been issued from a recognized university only as per UGC norms
- At the time of online registration, the candidates have to scan and send all their relevant color scanned documents to university counselor.
- The admission would be processed as per the information provided by the student and if at any stage, it is found that a candidate has furnished any wrong or misleading information, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately. In any such case, no claim for refund of any type will be entertained.
- The student should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility norms for the program they wish to enroll
- Submission of documents and payments to university is subject to eligibility criteria as per the guideline of the university.
- Upon receipt of complete set of a mandatory documents and applicable fees, the University enrollment team would verify all the documents with respective fees.
- The admission will be treated as enrolled only after Enrollment / Registration Number has been generated by University till such time students would be provisionally enrolled
- University reserves the right to change the program structure, course curriculum, eligibility norms, course conduction pattern, assessment and evaluation pattern and revise fees at any point of time
- The prospective student should check their eligibility before enrollment and there would be no refund of any registration or part fees payment done to the university before enrollment
- Candidates may apply for admission online, gain information regarding admission procedure, call our counsellors or chat with us.
- The prospective students are required to submit the admission form duly filled up and signed by them along with the mandatory documents and the applicable fees required for admission process
- The mandatory documents and online fees receipt can be submitted online to the university counselor.
Mandatory Documents for Admission: Clear Color Scan Copy of All Documents
The prospective students are required to submit the mandatory documents and the applicable fees required for the Admission Process.
- Duly filled Online Admission Form (The name mentioned in Admission form should be exactly as per 10th Std Mark Sheet)
- Consolidated Marksheet and Prov. Degree or Degree Certificate of Graduation: (In case of PG Program)
- 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate
- 12th Std. Mark sheet (If done 3 Year Polytechnic Diploma all mark sheet with Diploma Certificate)
- Passport Size Color Photo-Soft Copy
- Govt. Photo ID Proof: Aadhaar Card is Mandatory (No other Govt Id allowed)
- In Case of Name Change, Need Gazette Copy of Name Change document / Govt. Gazette Notification. Marriage Certificate is considered for Female Candidates
- In case of Foreign Students: AIU equivalence for 10+2 level (for Graduation Program) / Graduation Degree (for PG Program)
- In case of Foreign Students: Passport Copy
- Submission of Application Form, All Documents and Fees does not entitle the student to be considered as a registered student of the university, as admission is subject to eligibility norms.
- While applying for the course, the prospective student should ensure that they are eligible for admission to respective program as per the guidelines of the university.
- By applying and registering for the Online Programs, the student undertakes to abide all the university polices and processes as applied from time to time.