Every Student would be registered on provisional basis only. The students would be provided the access to Online Program through the LMS to access the course material.
Students would be communicated the confirmed enrollment numbers by the University on the student’s registered mail id.
The LMS would have all the semester-based courses mapped to the selected Online Program by the student.
Curriculum Duration-172 weeks, you will spend approximately half this time on the learning platform, indulge in self-study for assignments, and interact with peers in the discussion forum to prepare for examinations (Total 24 exams). Your Teaching Assistants will ensure no query goes unanswered.
Continuous Evaluation through LMS:
- Continuous Evaluation through Assignments would have 30% weightage in assessments. After completing all the learning activities, the student would get access to the subject wise assignments.
- The Continuous Internal Evaluation would be based on Subject Level Test which would comprise of Objective Type (MCQ based questions).
- Passing Criteria is 40% for Assignments.
Online Proctored Semester Based Examination:
- The Time Table would be declared by the Controller of Examinations of the University well in advance enabling the students to prepare for the said exams.
- The First Attempt Exam Fees is included in the Program Fees. Students would be required to submit the re-appear fees for any subject if failed in the process.
- Online Examination would have mix of Objective type and Subjective type of questions.
- Online Exams would be of 3 Hours for each Subject. The Student would log in on the computer and start attempting the questions by entering the response in the system for every question.
- Passing Criteria is 40%
For Programs having Project Report, the Students to refer the project guidelines as issued by the program coordinator.